We are so pleased, happy and ecstatic to announce that The Air Hostess is now owned by the Tollerton Flying Club!
After months of hard work and dedication from the steering group and management committee, today we finally exchanged and completed on our purchase with Everads Brewery.
We have been amazed and overwhelmed with the support and positive reception there has been from people far and wide, from locals of Tollerton Village to far flung places around the world!
We’d like to give special mention to the following people, who have been instrumental in getting this purchase to completion.
- Everyone on the Management Committee
- Previous members of the steering group – Mark Jones, Martin Goodman and Steve King.
- Tracy Longworth and Brian Cather for drawing up the plans for our new and improved pub.
- Tim Ward at Everards and Matthew Hudson at Ancora Law for working on the sale.
- Plunkett Foundation and Key Fund for providing some of the funding
- And last but not least all our shareholders for investing in the Pub.
We’re now looking forward to getting stuck in with improvement works within the pub, with an aim to get it up and running ready for the Summer sun!